#HappyNewYear

Although this was actually for a Christmas party, since I knew my New Years would be unremarkably casual attire, I pulled out the gold sequins earlier in the month. Also, enjoy the supremely posed picture below from my office's party. We had a little fun checking out the ritzy rooms in the hotel's presidential suite.

Black Pencil Skirt, J. Crew Outlet (50% off) 
Faux Feather Vest, Etsy @ BackfireVintage
Gold Sequin Blouse, Buffalo Exchange (Under $15)
Black Waist Belt, Goodwill ($1!)
Green Earrings, Buffalo Exchange
Red Watch, Kohls
Red Heels, Never Too Elated in Garnet, Modcloth


Also, what do you do the day of New Years Eve? I found myself going on a very quiet run at my favorite park that was unusually empty. Perhaps it was the downpour of rain and the temperature approaching freezing, but I got to match my workout gear! Enjoy my day outfit and having a very zen-ful closing to 2014: 
Jacket, pants, socks - Roadrunner Sports
Fleece Jacket - Old
Shoes - Asics 
Headphones - Skull Candy 

And here's my evening, decked-out look. Although this was actually for a Christmas party, since I knew my New Years would be unremarkably casual attire, I pulled out the gold sequins earlier in the month. Also, enjoy the supremely posed picture below from my office's party. We had a little fun checking out the ritzy rooms in the hotel's presidential suite.

Black Pencil Skirt, J. Crew Outlet (50% off) 
Faux Feather Vest, Etsy @ BackfireVintage
Gold Sequin Blouse, Buffalo Exchange (Under $15)
Black Waist Belt, Goodwill ($1!)
Green Earrings, Buffalo Exchange
Red Watch, Kohls
Red Heels, Never Too Elated in Garnet, Modcloth

Happy New Year, lovely readers! 

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment