Inspiration from Video

Lately as Fashion inspiration has made major transitions - I find myself drawing inspiration from brands more frequently than publications or bloggers. With that in mind, I wanted to share a unique new venue besides images that I am inspired by: Video.

I love video - you see all the moving details and it brings live to the picture. Enjoy my favorite branded style videos at the moment:

A new one from ModCloth:



Summer in Focus: Golden State of Mind from ModCloth on Vimeo.

An oldie, but a goodie from Kate Spade:


And while Anthropologie's product isn't quite like it used to be, there's no denying that their marketing content has taken a big leap:


The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment