The Beast

Hi Fashion Bloggers,

I just wanted to give a shoutout to all those bloggers who do beautiful hair-dos in and out. And especially those that give tutorials that make it look just so darn easy.

I've given it a go with some of my own hairstyles too. And I have to say, they are truly marvels.

I give to you Hillary's Hair Hall of Fame!



If you want tutorials on how to do any of these, feel free to leave a comment with a request!

But really, although I make fun of my hair and call it "The Beast" (because it does whatever it wants), it looks really pretty good most days. And I have a fantastic natural blonde color. What you see above is what happens when I try to make it do something it doesn't want to do. 

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment