Thursday Tunes: Wolf Gang Song Preview

Have I told you about Wolf Gang? They are a British symphonic rock band who opened for Coldplay in the past and are on the verges of breaking it out and being really big. I was so happy when I heard the band's big hit, "Lions in Cages" at a smoothie shop the other night. 

Their debut album, Suego Faults was my favorite album this last year. Apparently founder and songwriter Max McElligott was studying at the London School of Economics when he dropped what he was doing to create the concept album.

Well, there's a acoustic sample of the next album and I'm very pleased with it. I would be more than happy to love the second album just as much or more than the first. 

So, here's "Ghost in My Life" by Wolf Gang. Max, your music just slays me.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment