One. Dollar.

Why is this post titled "One. Dollar?" Well, first of all, this whole outfit is under 50 dollars. Secondly, every piece was obtained at outlet stores and second-hand thrift shops. And thirdly, which piece was one dollar? I was going to answer and brag, but maybe I'll leave that for you to guess and decide. I will tell you though, I got the said item on Thursday at Goodwill, which means, dollar night.

I gotta say, it's great to be back at a place where the hunting is thrilling, and fashion is exciting again. :)





The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the skirt! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep, you got it. I don't really have any prizes besides perhaps a sucker or something. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The satisfaction of winning is enough! LOL. I love Dollar Days! I found a fabulous vintage red pencil skirt once on Dollar Day and it was one of the best days of my life.

      Delete
    2. Haha, that's fantastic to hear. My mom has a ritual of going Thursday nights for the dollar deal.

      Delete
  3. I love that skirt! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete