Best Outfits from College

Friends,

The time is vast approaching where I'll be sporting this outfit in a few weeks:

I went through my archives and looked at the different outfits I wore and highlights of the last four years. I decided it was time to do a blog post about the best things I wore as a collegiate.

So here's my top selections:



















And of course, my first day of school my freshman year outfit:



It's been interesting to see what directions my style has taken these last four years. I would say my Freshman and Junior year were my strongest years stylistically speaking.

I'm excited to close this chapter and move to another city (one that is not rated one of the 15 worst dressed cities in the United States), I think my fashion sense will evolve again and I hope to be more interested in this subject again.

Let me know if you agree with my selections for best outfits.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits,I like your style and your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I looked at your blog, I love it! I have already followed you on Bloglovin. Have a great day!

    Thanks,

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete