Music Playlist Challenge: "Where You Go" - The Young Romans

For "Where You Go," I was inspired by the bright colors in The Young Roman's cover art, the picture of the singer wearing a rainbow colored origami crane scarf, and the bright colors in the images for the movie this song was in, "Salmon Fishing in Yemen."

This song made me think about traveling a lot, "Don't care where you're going as long as I'm here with you." It reminded me of my Study Abroad, particularly when we reached Thailand. So I put on my wood-carved handmade necklace I got in Thailand, a bright colored dress, and other layers to survive the ridiculously cold weather of college town.













The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is really lovely!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Got it at a second hand store, best place to shop. :)

    ReplyDelete