Last First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of my last real semester in college - where has the time gone???? There's always something a bit exciting about throwing on some cute new clothes and feeling like you're trying to impress your new classmates that day - even though I walked into my capstone class and knew almost everybody there, including my professor. And not to mention you roam campus so much this day that sometimes you can go a whole day without seeing anybody out of the routine.

But oh well, it was still very fun to put on a yellow shirt dress I bought at Buffalo Exchange that my mom completely altered so it would fit better.

Also, I took this picture inside since it was 16 degrees outside and dark. The perks of winter!






The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment: