30 for 30 Style Challenge

That's right, I'm joining the bandwagon. I felt this was a great time to do the 30 for 30 challenge seeing as I'm going through a transitioning period in college where I'm moving from an apartment to a condo! Well, in between that I will be somewhat-a hobo and living out of my suitcase so I figured this would be an excellent opportunity to make the most out of 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days. Not to mention I believe I am a champion at purchasing things for versatility. So here we go, this will validate my wardrobe I hope!

Here is what I chose:
Shoes (Clockwise top left): gladiator sandals, Burlington Coat Factory. Tan Oxfords, Journeys.com. Mint Sneakers, China Silk Market. White Flats, China Silk Market. Purple wedges, don't remember name. Red Sneakers, Payless Shoesource. Seychelle Black heels, Last Chance.

Blouses (top left clockwise): Blue Polka Dot blouse, Buffalo Exchange. White Button-Up, Banana Republic Outlet. Mint Button-Up, LOFT Outlet. Tan Tribal top, Anthropologie. Orange Stripe blouse, LOFT. Blue floral top, Anthropologie.
Skirts: (top left clockwise) Tan skirt, Banana Republic outlet. Black Floral skirt, Buffalo Exchange. Tan Pencil, LOFT outlet. Gray Pencil, Goodwill.
Camisoles: All Downeast Basics.
"Sweaters" (left to right): crochet shawl, Buffalo Exchange. Vest, homemade. Red Cardigan, Ann Taylor Loft Outlet.
Bottoms (left to right): Big Star Jeans, Buffalo Exchange. Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Buffalo Exchange. Black Bermuda shorts, Anchor Blue. Black cigarette capris, XChange second-hand store.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment