Fashion Capital of the World

Well, confession, I thought looking good abroad wouldn't be a challenge, but it ended up with no laundry mats, no curling irons, and not having your whole weaponry of clothes, accessories, and makeup made it not so. So the outfit below is a representation of what I wore almost the whole trip, particularly when I got this fabulous dress in London. Please ignore the dorky bag wrapped over my shoulders, I was constantly paranoid of having my camera getting robbed in Paris, and justly so, a guy at this park kept hovering over me looking at my bag.

But here's to unstyled hair, dirty clothes, and practical walking shoes! I thought I did a good job at not looking like a full-fledged tourist.




The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment