Music Playlist Challenge: "White Sky" - Vampire Weekend

You know, I couldn't for the life of me get the outfit I thought up on for Vampire Weekend's "White Sky," I was really going to sport my white dress but I definitely knew that Vampire Weekend required quirky prep too and those two things just weren't mixing in my head. So here's my quirky prep, because White Sky, Ottoman, M79, Diplomat's Son, yeah they are all about privileged preppy teenagers with identity crises and indie-rebel tendencies in my mind.




Also, I'm really short! Remind me to set the tripod up at a lower angle so I don't look like the shrimp that I am.

Skirt, vintage
Sweater, Gap (gift)
Gingham Button-up, Forever 21
Belt, Vintage
Earrings, Old Navy
Shoes, ....can't remember the store's name.

  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City


The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. I think you pulled of quirky prep so so so well here!

    ReplyDelete