The Monday Mix: Signature Pieces - THE Red Sweater

Over three years ago when it was 110 degrees in the middle of the summer and I was on the quest for new college clothes, my mom, my sister, and I had stopped at a huge Anthropologie sale. Let me tell you this sweater was the last thing I wanted to try on or buy when it was blazing hot outside. This has also been another perennial, tried-and-true piece. Although I don't have a whole lot of pictures of me wearing it, I can tell you I wore it so many times I was embarrassed to have it lined up in a row on my blog so I wouldn't shoot.

But yes, thank you sister and mother for talking me into this sweater, I'm so glad I got it that day!




The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment