The Monday Mix: Favorite of the Year - Wingtips

I'm sure you are soooooo sick of seeing me wearing these stinkers in like, oh, you know, every other outfit for the last year. I got them in late July/August. I had already finished most of my back-to-school shopping and had run my budget dry. UNTIL THESE CAME ALONG IN MY LIFE. Twenty dollars at Vans, had just recently fell in love with the "Moses Supposes" dance scene in Singing in the Rain, how could I say no??? Well, glad I coughed up a little bit more money for these because they have been the prize jewel of this year. I'm looking to maybe getting a identical pair of them since they are so worn out now.

They have been excellent for all seasons, all occasions, oh how these Wingtips have been loved.











The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

2 comments: