Music Playlist Challenge, Pt 2: "Starry Eyed" - Ellie Goulding

Here is my long-anticipated "Starry Eyed" outfit. I'll be honest, I mostly wanted to do the inverted challenge for this song alone. Can you blame me!?! Ellie Goulding has a great fashion sense and her music is so inspiring as well! It's this electronica-romantic style that makes the future not so robotic-sounding or stiff. So that's what I did in regards to this outfit, sparkly silvers and vintage pieces for a romantic hipster marriage.  Please note I am also sporting my "starry" earrings, a personal favorite that I am suprised that I get much use out of. The rest of the outfit was intended to look like the sky and the stars.










Blouse and Skirt, Buffalo Exchange
Leather Jacket, Forever 21
Necklace, AE (gift)
Earrings, Icing

The Rest:
  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! One of my favorite outfits ever! And yes, your hair looks fantastic this way ;)

    ReplyDelete