Music Playlist Challenge Pt. 2: "She Blinded Me With Science" - Thomas Dolby

Ha, don't you dare think I forgot about the music playlist challenge! I simply didn't have time or creativity to think about an outfit this last week. Here is "She Blinded Me With Science," to be honest I practically took it from my sister's post with a work jacket and a flirty skirt. When I see neon things I can't help but think of "chemicals" and science things in it (blame television, right?). If I was a deranged scientist that was also a fashion blogger, this is definitely what I would wear.









  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment