Music Playlist Challenge Pt. 2: "It's Not Unusual" -Glee Cast

This one is "It's Not Unusual" covered by Glee Cast, I was inspired by the dapper, classy fashion of Blaine's character so I kept it basic with some gender neutral classic loafers and ray-bans and decided to go with the peppiness of the song with yellow and rolled up skinny jeans. I kept trying to add things: ties, vests, blazers, and they just were not working! So I decided today that less was more.





Yellow shirt, vintage
Camisole, Downeast Basics
Jeans, American Eagle
Glasses, gift
Loafers, Last Chance



  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment