Music Playlist Challenge: "Electric Twist" - A Fine Frenzy

Here is "Electric Twist" by A Fine Frenzy. I was inspired by the music video with the yellow she wore and the black heels she wore. I went with something girly and flirty because that's kind of the style Alison Sudol pulled.



A couple things:
  • I usually wear these black leather boots every single day, it's too cold to wear heels and walk 20 minutes to campus, but I can dream. 
  • I really like this yellow shirt, yellow is an amazing color
  • I really love the coral nails I painted
  • I really need to spend a little more time with my camera set-up so my pictures will be in focus....
  • And I really need to find a better place where I don't have to explain to everybody in my complex that I'm practicing my camera skills, haaa.
  • And I really need to find a place with privacy, sheesh.
  • My hair really misses those days where I don't use my mother's hair concoction of chamomile tea and vinegar.
  • I feel really muscley lately and not very feminine, trying to compensate with skirts but I'm just feeling fat when I do that. :S
  • I'm ready for summer, my skin and body are done with winter.







Skirt, Buffalo Exchange
Blouse, vintage
Cardigan, gift
Belt, vintage
Shoes, Last Chance

  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment