Third Annual Music Playlist Challenge Recap

Third times a charm, eh? Well, here it is, the end of the third annual music playlist challenge. This one had its good times and its bad times but I am happy with the end result: it pushed me in ways I wouldn't have gone before and it reminded me of the objective with my fashion blog.

I used the following songs that were given by my sister I Get Dressed to inspire my outfits:
1.      Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square
2.      Forever in Blue Jeans- Neil Diamond
3.      Heartbeat- The Fray
4.      Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
5.      You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
6.      The Cave- Mumford and Sons
7.      Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
8.      Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
9.      Rolling in the Deep - Adele
10.     Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
11.     Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
12.     Skyscraper- Demi Lovato 



Hope you all enjoyed it! What do you think? What kind of music inspires your outfits? Which one was your favorite of mine from this challenge?

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment