Music Playlist Challenge: "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana

With "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, it was only begging me to go for the grunge rebel teenager look, especially after watching the music video it confirmed this. So I pulled out my baggy white tee and some of my punk-rock pieces and threw them together for this spiel.

If this photoshoot taught me anything it was:
  1. Even though I have left teenager-dom for only a year know I have completely forgotten how to act and dress like one. My teenage angst face looks more like I am ready to puke up something in front of the camera.
  2. Because my "edgy" face just looks like I'm going to puke, maybe I shouldn't consider modeling as a career.






T-Shirt, Pearl earrings, and Leather Jacket- Forever 21
Jeans - American Rag via Macy's
Shoes - Keds via Last Chance ($3!!!)
Socks, Road Runner Sports (but did you really need to know that?)

The rest:
1.      Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square
2.      Forever in Blue Jeans- Neil Diamond
3.      Heartbeat- The Fray
4.      Everybody Talks- Neon Trees

5.      You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
6.      The Cave- Mumford and Sons
7.      Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
8.      Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
9.      Rolling in the Deep - Adele
10.     Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
11.     Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
12.     Skyscraper- Demi Lovato st:

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment: