Music Playlist Challenge: "Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not" - Thomson Square

Today I did "Are you Going to Kiss me or Not" by Thomson Square and it was one of the ones I didn't know what to do initially. My sister suggested doing something I would wear for a romantic date, and then I thought about Valentines coming up and went with a romantic pink and red theme. So here you go!













Skirt, Anthropologie
Heels, Target
Cardigan, uhhhh...
Button-Up, Buffalo Exchange
Belt, NY&C

1.      Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square
2.      Forever in Blue Jeans- Neil Diamond
3.      Heartbeat- The Fray
4.      Everybody Talks- Neon Trees

5.      You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
6.      The Cave- Mumford and Sons
7.      Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
8.      Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
9.      Rolling in the Deep - Adele
10.     Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
11.     Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
12.     Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's like folksy romantic, just like the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow musician, I love the idea of being inspired by music to put together your outfits. Music totally evokes a feeling and what better way to get dressed in the morning?

    And that belt? Fabulous.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Outfits by musical inspiration = genius. I think I should try it.

      Those shoes are from Target? Get out! Totally look like UO or Anthro. Love it.

      ♥Abbey
      Along Abbey Road

      Delete