Missed it yet? 2012 Annual Music Challenge...Reversed!

Well I couldn't stay away from it, so I picked up the playlist I gave my sister over at I Get Dressed did for the music playlist, and guess what? I'm going to do it now. I am way excited because this is my music and I get a chance to put my playlist to the test. Plus this gives you a chance to see how different two sisters' taste in fashion can be.

Here they are: 
  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast
  7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
  8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  10. My Man My Moon - Feist
  11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
  12. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City
 And so here we go again! Can't wait! :)

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment