Music Playlist Challenge: "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons




I'm starting off the music challenge with "The Cave."

I thought Mumford and Sons were Irish due to their very Irish-jig sound in their tunes. So I chose green. Even after I googled them and found out they were British, oh well.




 In their music video,  the band was wearing off-white and black suits with swept-back hair riding motor cycles. So I was inspired by their color coordination and something a bit more airy, and came up with my wispy off-white skirt and black accessories. When I listen to the song I imagine this outfit just flowing in the wind on a yellow Vespa and some shades, being free.




I played with green eyeliner.






Skirt, Banana Republic $12
Blouse, Anthropologie, $10
Belt, Goodwill $3
Heels, Last Chance $20
Earrings, Icing $2








What's left?

1.      Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square
2.      Forever in Blue Jeans- Neil Diamond
3.      Heartbeat- The Fray
4.      Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
5.      You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
6.      The Cave- Mumford and Sons
7.      Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
8.      Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
9.      Rolling in the Deep - Adele
10.     Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
11.     Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
12.     Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment