Music Challenge: "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele

This time I chose to do "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. If Pinterest hasn't taught me anything, it's that Adele has a look all of her own. After Googling up her fashion taste, I found that she was a big fan of three things: lacy black dresses with the occasional colored overcoat and sparkly earrings, big luscious hair, and a soft cat-eyeliner with gold/brown eyeshadow.



So that's what I did....sort of. My hair can't stay that voluptuous for that long and maybe I need a liquid eyeliner to make my cat-eye stay and to leave an impact. I have to admit I felt really uncomfortable putting on so much black but I got a lot of compliments that day (live in a small-college town full of Conservatives in the middle of winter, go figure).











Skirt, Buffalo Exchange
Shirt, NY &C
Belt, Goodwill
Boots, Last Chance
Tights, Kohls
Coat, Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings, Icing
Camisole, Downeast Basics

What's left?

1.      Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square
2.      Forever in Blue Jeans- Neil Diamond
3.      Heartbeat- The Fray
4.      Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
5.      You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
6.      The Cave- Mumford and Sons
7.      Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
8.      Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
9.      Rolling in the Deep - Adele
10.     Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
11.     Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
12.     Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment: