Music Challenge Recap

Phew, it took almost a year to complete this task, but I completed my second music challenge!  

For those who don't remember or don't know, my older sister I Get Dressed currently runs a fashion blog and inspired me to turn my old one (formerly eclectic rocking) from a database of pictures (which Pinterest now fulfilled that need in my life) to a daily documentation of what outfits I wore. 

Once we got the hang of pictures and were starting to get bored with our outfits, we had a conversation about two years ago about how a lot of music inspires fashion. So we decided to push ourselves creatively by giving each other a set of songs that we had to create outfits for. Well, judging by the looks of mine and hers last time, it was a great success, so we decided to do it again.

Anyway, enough rambling, here is a recap of my results:

1 - Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight


2 - Call Me Irresponsible- Michael Buble


3 - Club Can’t Even Handle Me- Flo Rida






4- If It’s Love- Train

 



5- Tug of War- Catherine Papworth


6- Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
  


7- Thinking of You- Katy Perry

8- Why Wait- Rascal Flats

9- Just a Dream- Nelly 


10- Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy

11- Rhythm of Love- Plain White T’s 


 12- Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri 
I hope you all enjoyed this one, I'm looking at my pictures and thinking I may be way too into belts right now, but it was certainly fun. Let me know what your favorites were. Thanks!

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment