Music Playlist Challenge: "The Club Can't Handle Me" - Flo Rida



Ok, I will confess, I turned this song on and my school comedy group's skit kept coming to mind, so really, "The Class Can't Handle Me" was what was running through my mind. So I went with the chicest nerd you could see. Needless to say the outfit made me feel like my class couldn't handle me.



Basically I just got inspired by listening to the song over and over again while putting on. I decided to show how "cool" I was by rolling my skinny jeans up. Not sure if I'm the most amazing candidate for that look since I am short and have curves on my lower side but I enjoyed trying something new.





Shirt, Goodwill $2
Cape Sweater, Buffalo Exchange, $15
Skinny Jeans, American Eagle $30
Loafers, Last Chance, $30
Belt keeping my pants up which you can't see, Gifted

Alright, so what's left on the challenge?

  1. Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
  2. Call Me Irresponsible- Michael Buble
  3. Club Can’t Even Handle Me- Flo Rida
  4. If It’s Love- Train
  5. Tug of War- Catherine Papworth
  6. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
  7. Thinking of You- Katy Perry
  8. Why Wait- Rascal Flats
  9. Just a Dream- Nelly
  10. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
  11. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T’s
  12. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri


The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment: