Music Playlist Challenge: "Almost Lover" - A Fine Frenzy

I guess I got inspired by the music video for this one, because I kept looking at this outfit and thinking, "Is this more like Rhythm of Love?"


But looking back at it I was listening to all of Alison Sudol's music on my iPod, I had chose the outfit while listening to "Liar, Liar" and "Happier." And I realized I got inspired by her sailor theme in her songs, and the quirky prints she wore.




And in the music video for "Almost Lover", there is a scene where she is wearing a striped blue dress and another scene where she was on a ferris wheel. And I had the image in mind of a theme-park fun outfit.


Red Blouse - Anthropologie, $20-30
Skirt - Buffalo Exchange, $14
Pearl Studs - Old Navy, $8
White Loafers - Last Chance, $30

So there we go. What's left?

  1. Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
  2. Call Me Irresponsible- Michael Buble
  3. Club Can’t Even Handle Me- Flo Rida
  4. If It’s Love- Train
  5. Tug of War- Catherine Papworth
  6. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
  7. Thinking of You- Katy Perry
  8. Why Wait- Rascal Flats
  9. Just a Dream- Nelly
  10. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
  11. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T’s
  12. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri

<
Next>

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment