I am a Muscle

I am doing a half marathon on Saturday, so last week I just felt wearing something close fitting and comfy. I realized these pants are probably too big for me now. I'm not losing as much weight as I did from the previous marathon (because, ha, I eat), but I've gained a lot more strength and muscle this time around. So I kind of feel weird stocky right now but I feel like I'm hitting the point where it will probably come off gradually. Either way I feel incredibly healthy, healthier than I did last year at this point in the training.
 


The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! You may not see the changes, but it's easy for the outsider to. Good luck this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete