Finish What I Started...and Commitment Issues

Dear world:

Not sure who is reading this but I am rejuvenated in fashion again. I spent the summer wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and shorts. I guess I should've at least blogged about that but after regaining interest in fashion today, I hope to come back with full throttle....once I charge my camera's battery. Ha.

First of all, I want to finish the music challenge. Which I realized I haven't finished! This is what the status is for it so far:

  1. Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
  2. Call Me Irresponsible- Michael Buble
  3. Club Can’t Even Handle Me- Flo Rida
  4. If It’s Love- Train
  5. Tug of War- Catherine Papworth
  6. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
  7. Thinking of You- Katy Perry
  8. Why Wait- Rascal Flats
  9. Just a Dream- Nelly
  10. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
  11. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T’s
  12. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri 
      So I promise I am going to go dig up my camera charger right now and do an outfit...tomorrow!!! See you soon!








The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment