Makeover Part III

Well, learning from the many fashion magazines I've read, and all the advice from makeup artists like Carmindy, they suggest to clean out and clean up your makeup bag frequently because a lot of products and dirty brushes cause breakouts.

So I took one look at my bag, which looked like something like this:
(not everything could fit in it!!!)

And I Lysol wiped every brush and every little thing I had in there, not to mention I threw out some really old and empty containers. This was covered in eye shadow and blush powder so I am very happy with the results.

Here is the after, enjoy:




And here is what remains in the makeover process:
  • The Blog, Overtures and Organza
  • My fashion "resolutions", goals
  • My wishlist

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment