Interview Too

I had an interview a few days ago, a second interview. It went really well, I got hired! I am really grateful for my business writing class I took this last semester, it has taught me how to rock the job hunting process, but when it comes to fashion, I have to thank my sister I Get Dressed for some advice, or an article she wrote once. Being the interview-champ that she is, she always asks me what I'm wearing before an interview, except for this one, I hope it gets her approval!

Looking at this picture, I'm thinking these pants look really big on me...





Pants: The Limited? Shoes: Target. Blouse: Anthropologie. Cardigan: ...gifted. Cast: My mother's closet :S.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. Approved! You look great, classic, business casual, and you blended your sling. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete