Busy


This picture was from January...I have not had any pictures really taken since February. I am sorry but I just am at a point of life where fashion has not been on my top priority, I have a lot of forces of nature that have been hindering my excitement for clothes, don't get me wrong I still dress up for events and such but taking a picture and being accountable for it has been a lot more difficult.

I can't promise I'll post again soon but I'm starting to dream of summer when stores are accessible, I can actually see my clothes when I throw them on, and I don't have a job shift that ends when the sun is practically set.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment