Music Playlist Challenge: "If It's Love" - Train

My next song I did was "If It's Love" by Train. I honestly tried hard, but I found myself kind of reverting back to a similar pattern like I did last year when I had "Hey Soul Sister". Very colorful dress because it's a really peppy song. The thing I did switch though is I made a red accent because red is a color that symbolizes love. And then I threw in the shoes because they make the girly lovey-dovey dress a bit more rocker, and not to mention a subtle tribute to the sharp features of the main singer's really spiky hair. Yep, here you go :)












  
<

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your site through igetdressed. Gorgeous outfit... I love the florals and the girly shoes. You've gotta start posting where the items come from because I want those shoes! LOL

    ReplyDelete