2nd Annual Music Challenge

Dear Readers,

Sister I Get Dressed and I are doing it once again. Last year we decided to do a challenge where we gave each other 12 songs to inspire the outfits we chose to wear that day. Well, to kick off 2011 this year, we are doing it again!

So the goal with this year's is to have makeup and hair that accompanies it well and maybe more detailed pictures so you can get a more whole effect.


Here's a nice little flashback of the selections I did last year so you can get a slight idea of what's coming this way:

Lightning Crashes by Live



Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada



Uprising by Muse



Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood



Umbrella by Rihanna



Soul Sister by Train



Tidal Wave- Owl City


Never Saw Blue Like that - Shawn Colvin



Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles


I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt



I Dreamed a Dream - Susan Boyle/Les Miserables



Consider Me Gone - Reba


As for this year, here is the list of songs that my sister chose for me to do:


  1. Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
  2. Call Me Irresponsible- Michael Buble
  3. Club Can’t Even Handle Me- Flo Rida
  4. If It’s Love- Train
  5. Tug of War- Catherine Papworth
  6. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
  7. Thinking of You- Katy Perry
  8. Why Wait- Rascal Flats
  9. Just a Dream- Nelly
  10. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
  11. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T’s
  12. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. sweet! I really loved watching you style up the songs last year, and I can't wait to see what you do this time!

    ReplyDelete