Artistic Freedom


I realized the other day I wasn't really taking a lot of fashion risks I wanted to take this year. I was hoping to be more expressive in clothes and fearless because I go to a very conservative college that, well, to be honest dresses either really tacky or very boring. I had this thrift store jacket in my "to Goodwill" bag but I pulled it out and decided to give it a chance. I was very happy with the result, personally.



The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

3 comments:

  1. your pattern mixing in this outfit is awesome! And don't you dare donate that jacket! I've been on the hunt for one like that FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The tweed jacket mixed with the flowy dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous! I love the creativity here <3

    ReplyDelete