Inverted Music Playlist Challenge - "Stolen" - Dashboard Confessional


I have loved Dashboard Confessional music for a long time, since junior high. I love "Don't Wait", but I felt like this one suited Stolen a bit more because it was a more winter oriented outfit than spring. DC's "Stolen" music video probably has the most beautiful cinematography I have ever seen in a music video. In the opening, there is a shot of lead singer Chris Carrabba in a black double-breasted (Ithink) jacket walking along the beach in winter. This is also probably their most romantic song, so my accesories reflected the dark romantic nature of their music.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment