Music Playlist Challenge Recap

DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that my past blog is not working enough to be legible, I am reposting this entry upon request. Enjoy :) :

Guess what! I have completed the Music Playlist Challenge. As a reminder the challenge was to create an outfit that was inspired by a song, which were twelve songs that my sister/fellow blogger I Get Dressed gave me, so it was a stretch from the usual music I gave myself. So in recap here is the twelve songs and twelve outfits I did:

Lightning Crashes by Live



Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada



Uprising by Muse




Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood


Umbrella by Rihanna



Soul Sister by Train



Tidal Wave- Owl City



Never Saw Blue Like that - Shawn Colvin


Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles


I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt


I Dreamed a Dream - Susan Boyle/Les Miserables


Consider Me Gone - Reba



I'm not sure what to do with myself fashion-ly speaking. I am very much tempted to do the twelve songs I assigned my sister to myself though. Hope you enjoyed this, I am curious to see which ones were your favorites, so comments are appreciated!

My favorites were probably Never Seen Blue Like That and Consider Me Gone, two songs which I was not crazy about at all ironically.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment