Presenting....Music Playlist Challenge!

Dear Bloggers,

Today I would like to give you a collaborative project with blogger/sister I Get Dressed.

We don't live in the same state anymore because I went away for school so inspiring each other in the fashion realm has gotten a bit trickier.

However, I told her about how sometimes I get a lot of inspiration from music and I will make a whole outfit depending on a song that I hear (most of my outfit titles are songs anyway...), so she got the idea of giving each other 12 songs, any songs, even ones that may not fit to our taste and get fashion inspiration from it.


So I present to you what i would call....The music playlist challenge! Here are the songs which she assigned me:


1. Just a Girl- No Doubt
2. Hey Soul Sister- Train
3. Evacuate the Dancefloor- Cascada
4. Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood
5. Umbrella- Rihanna
6. Never Saw Blue Like That- Shawn Colvin
7. Uprising- Muse
8. Lightning Crashes- Live
9. Tidal Wave- Owl City
10. Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
11. I Dreamed a Dream- Susan Boyle
12. Consider Me Gone - Reba
They will not be presented in this order, but stick around, they have to all be done in the next thirty days!

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog via your sister's blog and I can't wait to see how she pieces outfits together based on this challenge.

    fashiontherapist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete