Music Playlist Challenge: "I'm Just a Girl" - No Doubt


Well, this time the first thing that came to my mind was "Gwen Stefani style!", seeing as she is the lead singer of No Doubt. Well, I didn't go with her sporty side, sorry, I chose her other side which includes the signature animal print, the mixing of prints, and you guessed it- red lipstick. It was a good day, got complimented today on my fashion bravery with putting two prints together. I also got called "Cruella Devil" because of my recent use of animal prints and pleather, but oh well, that's besides the point.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the stripes with the animal print. I can definitely see the Gwen Stefani inspiration in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete