Music Playlist Challenge: "I Dreamed a Dream" - Les Miserables


My sister referenced, "I Dreamed a Dream" to Susan Boyle, but I decided to refer to the original source. Went for a modern take on a Les Miserables outfit, basically channeling Broadway French Civil War chic. :P Well, what better than knee high boots and a peasant top, eh?

All the characters in this play aren't dressed all frilly like the Bourgeois so I kept it simple and vintage-y.

"I Dreamed a Dream" is a romantic airy song so I chose a light color palette and wore my heart pendant with a skirt to channel the soft romantic-ness of this part of the play.

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

1 comment:

  1. I love those boots with the fold-down tops! Way to rock the pirate-chic! :)

    ReplyDelete