Yeah He was Beautiful, But He Didn't Mean A Thing to Me

I'm playing on more poses since I have to work with new angles and a new setting, I get so caught up on posing I forget sometimes what my face is doing so I laugh when I have a blank expression on my face. Oh the joys of attempting artsy fashion pictures.



I made a play list full of my general favorites...classic rock, Indie rock, and alternative and then I realized that I needed to get dressed. So I got inspired by my music today I suppose.

Death Cab was a good motivator this time, so I dedicated the title of this picture to one of their songs...like I do every now and then.



I kind of scare myself in the above picture. :S

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment