Wickedly Green With Envy



So I saw wicked for the first time. And I thought, "What could be more appropriate to wear than a green and black dress for this occasion?" So I thoroughly enjoyed it, and was happy to see that my favourite favourite dress was used to make even better memories and more occasions to wear it to than my slightly awkward senior homecoming.

The next day I watched the Dark Knight for the first time, in which the character Rachel wore a fantastic number and I thought, "What is it about this evening dress I like so much?" And then, no brainer, it was dark emerald green! And let me tell you one thing, dark emerald green is my favourite color and I don't understand where the term "Ugly green dress" came from because I think most everybody looks great in dark green. So there you go. :)

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment