Last Day in Europe: Tourist Chic Part Something



Here is the last palace we saw. By this point I was tired of the extreme humidity and was ready to go home. I thought all the palaces kind of looked the same at this point, but was still happy to tour this one.

It was funny to walk by and see tons of geese and swans swimming in the crafted lake and fountains in the front. It really painted this fantasy of a time I wish i could have lived in, but then I think about the hygiene conditions and I totally change my mind.



 And here's where my first trip out of the country in style ends. But don't worry, America is the place where ideas flourish so there will be plenty of other great outfits to come. :)

The Blonde. A Music-Inspired fashion blogger, creative agency mad"wo"-man, pianist, violinist, guitarist, shower singer and a nerdist.

No comments:

Post a Comment